Three days, and counting

Today, was my third day at the gym.

Yes, I did plan to start weeks ago. But -
- first there was my hurt back,
- then, there was having to catch up on work from being out with a hurt back,
- then, there was the Valentine's rush - and keeping up with work.
- then, there were credits to do, and resets to Easter product, all before going to Florida,
- then, there was my brother's wedding, which I was away for a week,
- then, there was catching up from being away for a week.

Whew!
So, finally, this week, I've been to the gym!!!

WooHoo!

I've gotta say, the hardest part was going the first day. Just 'doing it'. But, now that I did it, it's great, and fun! I absolutely love the treadmill. I know - sounds boring. But, I really love getting up on it, and starting walking, setting my speed, and the incline if I want a more active workout.....plus, I plug in my headphones, and I can listen to a few TV shows on the telly's that are in the place. So, an hour on the treadmill, and the rest doing......

I'm not too crazy about the bicycle - my knees hurt after a while on that. The elliptical - well, I think I need to build up stamina for that. Also - my knees hurt a lot after just a few minutes on it. So - the treadmill, and the weight equipment, for inner and outer thighs, and abdominals, and gluteals, is what I've been doing.

I know I still need to update about my brother's wedding. Let's just say, it was amazing!! It was the most fun I've had in a very long time. Five days of nonstop activity, and once I was home, and woke up on the Monday morning after the wedding, I felt like I slammed into a brick wall of tiredness!

I will update. I've been asked regularly by someone *wink* you know who you are, if I am going to put up pics, and I will. I will. Maybe I'll just bring them to the gym if we meet there on Friday morning, too!

For now, I'm gonna go scrapbook and watch some TV, I think.

I can't wait for bed.

For some reason, I am having a hard as hell time adjusting to the time change. And, to think, I used to laugh when someone I used to be very close to told me he had a hard time adjusting to time changes. If you still read this blog, I just want to say, I'm sorry I ever gave you a hard time about that. I didn't realize, because it just never bothered me before, and all I thought was, it's only an hour, how much can it affect you? While the night time difference doesn't really bother me, the morning hour does....because it's dark, and I feel like I just can't catch up on that hour in my life. So, I apologize. :)

Until another time, I'm outie.
XO

Comments

Popular Posts