Hi, how are you?

So, it's been a little while since last posting.

Over the next few days, I'll be starting a new blog, and closing this one down. Once it's all done, I'll post a new linkie to follow on over. :)

The trip was great. (Except for the extreme pain I was in - more below on that.) We had a lot of fun, but, it was hot, HOT. My brother, and new sister-in-law, drove over to Orlando to meet us. They were able to check into the same hotel, and spend the night there. We went to Magic Kingdom with them, and then later that night, we went to Planet Hollywood for dinner. It was just a great, great time. I love my baby brother, even if he is 35, which he kept reminding us all day, while he acted like a kid, with our kids!

I'll post pics, and all that good stuff, soon...I hope. :)

It's been pretty busy around here, just a lot to do after the trip. Plus, a few doctor visits for me.

I have some medical issues that need working out, and diagnosing - fun stuff, I tell ya. Not too much that I really want to get into, but, I can say that it appears I may have Rheumatoid Arthritis. So not good. But, it explains the awful pain I have been experiencing. My joints are in constant pain, and walking has been a major chore lately. This in itself made the trip to WDW difficult, and awfully tiring for me. So, instead of just one week of vacation from work, I ended up being on vacation for two weeks. A week away, and a week to recover. I'm still not fully recovered - and today finally did get some work done, but, tomorrow will be a day at home. :(

It could be worse, I guess. Being at home allows me to get a lot of scrapbooking done. But, I sure do miss just getting up and going out. Now, I just need to take it day by day. Some days, I'm just too tired to go anywhere. But, I'll be seeing a rheumatologist soon, and we'll take it from there to see what is going on with me.

Anywho....

The kids are great. Jen finished up her second semester with a 3.2. Very proud of her! The boys are almost done with school. Joey loves his job, John is still too young to work, but, he's enjoying World of Warcraft immensely. Me, not so much. Yuck. I'm bored with that game. I log on, piddle around, play the auction house, help my son, and my brother will stuff, but, that's pretty much it.

I saw some screenshots, and youtube videos that my son watches from WoW...and gotta say, that those that raid the opposing Capital cities in WoW - get a life. You're really pathetic souls. I'm sure it makes you feel all superior, but, you're not. Especially the tagalongs, that 'hate PvP", and never do it - but, feel all brave because they are with a whole group. Pathetic, really. Get your ass into Alterac Valley, or EoTS, and then see how you perform. *sigh* so sad.

I know - sounds silly coming from a mom of three - but, those idiots really just bug me.

Anyway, that's it. I need to go to bed. The only way I feel somewhat able to function with the pain, is by getting a lot of sleep - so that's what I'm off to do.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts