Snow day!!

Yay! The school district has already declared Monday as a snow day! I don't think that's ever happened before - a decision made the night before - even before there is more than a dusting on the ground.

But - we are supposed to have 6-10 inches of snow, and I'm soooo glad tomorrow will be a day off. Jen will have to check if the college has classes in the morning, but, if it's bad in the morning - she isn't going.

In all honesty, I'm kind of sick of snow this year. With all the snowy weather we've had, I've been forced to drive in snow on numerous occasions. If you know me, then you know it's not something I enjoy at all. But - with my job, I need to travel around the area. I had six accounts up until two weeks ago - so I had alot of work to do. I'd leave the house in the morning, and it would start snowing while I was working, and then, I'd have to drive home in it. Fifteen minute drives became 45 minute drives. :( Not fun!!

Gladly - I only have four accounts now. I'm glad to be able to slow down, and only work 2 or 3 days a week again.

Anyway - I'm off for the night. I'm feeling creative, I think I'll go scrapbook!
Have a wonderful night. <3

Comments

Popular Posts