randomness...

I used to update here often...regularly. Now, weeks, and months go by without an update.

I'm busy, but, not that busy. It's not as though I never sit at the computer. I'm on the computer every day, even if it's for a short while.

I just don't update....for whatever reason.

Let's see... Joseph is now 18. His birthday was Saturday. John will be 16 on the 25th. Before long, it will be November, and Jennifer will be 21. Where has all the time gone?

I'm so happy that they are all growing up, and becoming secure, mature young adults. But, at the same time, I'm sad. I guess, somewhere in my mind, I had hoped they would always be little, and always need me....for everything. Now, they need me less, and less.

It is liberating for me, that's true. I can go out, and do things with my friends. We go to classes at the scrapbook store. We go to all day crops. I don't have to worry that my children won't eat, or who is going to feed them. I don't have to worry that they are here in the house unattended - because they are old enough to do things, and know better.

But, still - especially when I see a little baby - I miss them being babies. But, that's part of time...which seems to go faster, and faster, as you get older, and older. :)

I'm not even sure who reads here anymore - but, if you were a regular reader, I will try to start updating more often, posting pictures, and other goodies.

Comments

Popular Posts