Beautiful tomatoes!!

Joey and I stopped in at Barnes and Noble today. I bought four different food magazines. All of them have recipes that call for the use of Heirloom tomatoes. These aren't your ordinary tomatoes folks! These are beautiful. Reds, yellows, purples, greens. Now, I just need to find a place to buy them here.




I have one tomato plant this year, growing in a container. I believe that next year, I'm going to have a whole plot of tomato plants. Perhaps I'll purchase seeds, and start them growing early in the spring time, in the house. That way, by the time it's warm enough to plant them outside, the plants will be a nice hardy size. I've been wanting to have a full-fledged veggie garden for quite some time, and perhaps growing these tomatoes will be just the thing to get me to do it!


Comments

Popular Posts