Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hello! Happy New Year!

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost a year since I've last been here.    So much has happened. 

If I keep updating from this point on, I may touch on all that has gone on over the last year.   

But, for now, I just want to say I hope everyone had the most wonderful holiday season, and that 2014 will find you with much health, and prosperity!

Adding in a picture here of our lovely Bella.  She is almost four years old, and almost always a willing participant to my photographic whims.   This snapshot was taken with my new Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR.   It was an amazing Christmas gift from my son Joey!   




2 comments:

Ariana said...

Gorgeous picture! It looks like Bella is posing!

Chevonne Pannullo said...

Thank you! Bella is quite the charming little kitty.