Who am I?

I'm crazy
I'm silly
I'm weird
I'm funny
I'm cute
I'm brave
I'm girly
I'm sexy
I'm sweet
I'm loud
I'm cheerful
I'm energetic
I'm opinionated
I'm courageous
I'm annoying
I'm fun
I'm outgoing
I'm beautiful
I'm not everything I wish I could be but I'm everything I need to be..I'M JUST ME AND I LIKE IT LIKE THAT..I'm a daughter.. a sister.. a grand-daughter.. a niece.. a cousin.. a friend. I'm a partner.. a student.. a young girl and a grown woman. I am confident and scared.. terrified and excited. I am loving and caring.. thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly.. careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hard working and determined but a little scared on the inside. I wish on stars and dream my dreams. I pray to God and cry my tears. I smile on the outside while I'm dying on the inside. I listen to others who wont and dont listen to me. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I believe in passion. I am everything and nothing all at once... and all I want is for someone to love ME <3

Comments

Anonymous said…
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING CAKETOWN!

Popular Posts