A chill in the air

This morning, when I woke up, it was dark (6:15am), and 38 degrees! That's degrees farenheit. I've gotta say, I was positively giddy about it. Not the fact that it was dark, but, the fact that is was so cold. It's now 8am, and the temperature has only climbed one degree, so far. We're looking at the low 50's today.

I. Just. Love. It!

I'm so looking foward to it being cold all the time. I told Steve that yesterday when we were out. He said, "Yeah, right, and when it is, you'll complain it's too cold". Okay, okay, maybe he's slightly right. I probably will complain if we get a run on days when it's in the teens. That, my friends, is seriously cold weather. Brrrr!

But, this weather, that we'll have today, and a few days this week...this weather is beautiful!


Let's see, what else...

Work has been keeping me busy. All the Christmas product is in at my accounts. Things are being done a bit differently this year. Everything is to be set starting November 1st. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years. Unlike the last two years, Christmas did not get fully set until right after Thanksgiving. I think this is a nice change. Now, on Black Friday, I won't have to work, and will be able to go out shopping, or just stay home and decorate the house, or just relax if that's what we want to do.

Still scrapbooking like crazy! I met Marie on Friday to scrap, Nina came, too. We always have a great time. We're planning to do another all day/all night crop on the 9th. Plus, I'd really like to have Marie come over on Saturday, with her sister to scrap. I really don't think I can get away to scrap on Friday - I'm going to be too busy getting my two big accounts completely set. :(

That's one thing about my job.....I really can't complain too much. I can arrange my days/hours anyway I want, so long as my work all gets done. But, the only time I *have* to work, is right after or before a holiday. Plus, this week I have a lunch meeting on Tuesday, that'll eat up some of my time.

Oh well. It could be worse. I could have a full-time job where I'm gone all darn day, or, I could even have a different part time job, that requires me to punch a clock and work regimented hours.

I'll stick with what I have. :)

I'm out..gotta get ready for the day.

Comments

Popular Posts