Happy Halloween!

So, today is Halloween.

I've gotta say, I'm somewhat sad. My boys don't want to ToT. When I asked if they were going to, they responded by saying, "I'm not a baby, no way!" So, Joey is raking the leaves, and handing out goodies, and John is out with his dad.

My daughter - on the other hand - the college girl, is going ToTing with her friends, once it's dark outside. She is getting dressed up, as a doctor. I'll have to make sure she knows how important it is to take pictures! (Mom needs to be able to scrapbook, afterall.) Plus, she is going to a Halloween party on Friday night, so there will be even more pictures after that!

I'm glad they are growing up, and I'm happy that they enjoy doing what they like to do. But, a part of me misses the 'young' days. When doing all the fun 'kid' stuff was so important.

Oh well - time marches on. At least I can look forward to the far away future, when I'll have grandchildren, and be able to experience all these fun events again through different eyes.

*tear*

Comments

Popular Posts