Yawn

.....so tired lately. I am so tired of being tired. I cannot wait for vacation - yay - three weeks from tomorrow.

I also can't wait for summer recess to get here. Jen is done with classes on the 21st of this month, and starts her summer class the day after we return from vacation. Her summer class ends the week after the boys are done for the year. So, that won't be so bad. At least then there will still be two months of mornings to sleep in. Thank goodness I have a job that I can get up and go to whenever I feel like it. No punching a time clock, or 'having' to be there by 9am.

I'm gonna go play with some of my new scrappin' goodies, and my new 'Solutions' Cricut cartridges that arrived today with the UPS guy. But, I fully intend to be in bed no later than 10:30.

More another time.

Comments

Popular Posts