Big Sister!

This photo is from April 1992. My Jennifer was 2 1/2, and Joseph was about one month old.

Prima flowers, swirls, hydrangea flowers. To add sparkle to the hydrangea flowers, I added stickles in Arctic Ice, and then when that was dry, dipped the edges of the flowers into Judikins Diamond Glaze, then into Martha Stewart microbeads.

Patterned paper is from K&Co. Berry Sweet collection I believe. I traced around a diecut paper onto thin cardboard to make myself a template to use over and over again, and cut the PP with the template. I distressed the edge all around of the PP with my Heidi Swapp distressing tool, and adhered to cardstock (DCWV).

The butterflies were punched with Martha Stewart's large Monarch Butterfly punch. More Prima crystal swirls for the butterfly trails. I have to take a peek through my stash to see where that little birdie pin is from.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts