Daffodils



Daffodils are my favorite spring flower.


Tulips, are my favorite flower overall, but, for springtime, it's the daffodil. :)


When I see those happy yellow flower heads, I can't help but smile. They come in all sizes, and color combinations. From the tiny little narcissus, to the larger variety of the flower. They remind me of a girl with a bonnet on, for some reason or another. Especially when the flower head is so heavy, that it is leaning over.


Bringing in a bunch of daffodils, to place in a vase on the kitchen table brightens up the room. I only wish they would last longer after being cut.


Comments

Maureen said…
Beautiful flowers! Love the orange daffodils too. I wish Spring would finally arrive; our snow is still hanging on and it's below zero every day .... sigh....
Colleen said…
I think I might have to agree with you! It always feels like spring when you see them!
Danisha said…
Yep, I like daffodils too and wishe they would last longer. My daughter picked one for me the other day and it is already past it's prime. Love your pictures though!
Jill said…
Oh I love daffodils! We used to have a "neighbor" that had a daffodil farm we used to play in when I was little.

Popular Posts