hi

I haven't been updating my blog very much lately. Obviously.

I don't have a huge, or for that matter, any following. Some people have readers, and comments, on their blog daily. But, I don't, and that's okay, really. The blog is mostly for me, and if someone else reads it, and gets a chuckle out of something I wrote, or finds a happy memory because of a memory I described, that's even better.

I guess I don't lead a very exciting life. Just a regular, everyday gal - kind of life. Now, anyway.

So, what have I been doing lately....

I started a new character in WoW. Two, actually. One that I play on Stormreaver (PvP) with a group I've been gaming, on and off with, for the last four years or so. Her name is Lieserl, a Night Elf druid, and she's almost 20.

And, another on Terenas (PvE) with my son, horde side. Her name is Janina, a Troll priest, he is playing an Orc warrior, named Thunderlight, and I think we're level 6, & 7 - respectively. My son loves to play a warrior.

Last night, instead of playing on Stormreaver, though, I logged in on my level 70 warlock, Sassenach. I fished, for along time. I didn't take the time to get her fishing to 300 way back when, so now, I'm doing it. I did catch quite a lot of fish, though, it took quite a while to go from 268 - 280, though. *sigh*

So, that's the WoW excitement.

My daughter, who is 17, went to bed at 7:30pm last night. Rather, I think she fell asleep watching TV, and slept through the night. The boys went to bed at 10:30, and I went early, hitting the pillow around 11:15. I'm always exhausted at that 'time'. /shrug

Anyway - it's now 8am. It's a drizzly, misty, icky day. Everything is wet. Though, the grass is getting greener, and the flowers are blooming. My weeping cherry tree looks like it's about ready to burst into bloom.

April showers bring May flowers, afterall. :)

Comments

Popular Posts