....pain....

I hurt my back....big time. I'm not sure how, but, I'm in major pain. I woke up Monday morning, hardly able to stand up straight, moving one foot in front of the other proved a challenge. So, I ended up at home, all day, on the sofa. Taking pain meds...yay for Vicodin.

On Tuesday morning, I felt a bit better, so, I went to work. That may not have been the best idea, because by the time I was heading to the school to get Joey, the pain was in my left hip, and down my left leg. *cries*

Today - was so bad...I didn't work. I couldn't even walk this morning. The day was spent sitting either on the sofa, or in this chair here, straight up. Pain meds on board, Icy Hot rubbed into the back, hip, and leg. I hate it when I hurt.

I'm hoping that I'll feel better tomorrow - really. I do have a job, and responsibilities out of the house. But, if not, then I guess the work will just have to wait. But, this will prove interesting if I still feel so awful on Friday - I have a new season to set for work. :( I may end up calling my boss and asking for some assistance - something I've never done in my time with this job. But, I may not have a choice.

I just hope that I am pain free by next week, so that I can wear the shoes I picked out for my brother's wedding. If not, I'll be shopping for a new dressy low shoe to wear with my gown.

here's to hoping the pain is gone soon! Oh, and that I'll be able to get to the gym sometime soon, too!

Comments

Mimi said…
Ouch. I'm sorry. Prayers and best wishes you feel better soon.

Popular Posts