This is what we call life

It's been a few days since my last post. Not all that much going on, but, at the same time, there is a lot going on. Last week, the boys were on break from school. We didn't get to do all that much, because Jen still had classes and work, and Joey had to work five out of the seven days. Not even early, but, 3-7pm.....smack in the center of the day. Not much time to do anything before work, and sure not enough time to do anything after work

Getting up early allowed us do some running around to this store, or that place. But - we didn't get to go to the arboretum, because it's an outdoor kind of place, and the two days he was off from work, it poured outside. :( Plus, it's just too far away to drive there for an hour, and then leave. We wanted to also visit the cemetery, and bring flowers to mom, but, that was going to be a full day - cemetery, then the arboretum, since they are just a few miles apart. I think that we are going to attempt that this coming weekend. Both Jen, and Joey are off from work Saturday - good thing, good thing. (Now, if I can just convince them at day at the arboretum is more fun than a day at the mall spending your hard earned working dollars.)

My carpal tunnel is acting up again, big time. Has been acting up for months already. I wake up each morning, both arms, and hands, numb...pains shooting up my arms regularly. It really sucks - and I guess eventually, I'll have to take more extreme steps in getting this 'fixed'. The doctor said I might need surgery at some point to relieve it....not really wanting to do that, though. My aunt had the surgery - and her carpal tunnel is gone, and her hand is fine. But...I dunno. I'd be out of work for a while, because I just wouldn't be able to use my hands the way I need to. Plus, all that repetitive wrist movement that my job entails - wouldn't be easy right away. From what I understand, the surgery is simple, but, recovery takes some time.

We shall see.

I heard a song on the radio yesterday, that I thought was kind of catchy. Last night, I told Jen about it, and we looked it up, found the artist, and my daughter now has a new 'like' in the song world. All thanks to me. Imagine that? Hah, I teased her last night about it, that it was such a 'shock' she liked the music of someone I thought was kind of interesting. Anyway, the artist is Katy Perry, and the song I heard....."I Kissed a Girl" yes, that's right, that's the name. Catchy, huh? Anyway, we also listened to some of her other music, and agree, her songs are cool.

Work is the usual grind. Mother's day is coming - so I have to keep a good check on my accounts, well, the two huge account's anyway, and make sure they are neat, and in order. I really hope that my largest account has started selling down on the cards. I have a lot of backup stock to get out. I'll head there today - since I didn't work yesterday. After work, I think I'm going to take a quick drive up to Michaels, because a little birdie told me that there should be some new 'stuff' there, I absolutely need to have. ;)

(and now...for those WoW enthusiasts)
John, and I, enjoyed some PvP activity in WoW during the last week. I enjoy some good old battleground fun. Alterac Valley is my favorite - just saving up my honor points for either gear, or those nice gem rewards. Plus, with his tanking expertise, I got a lot of the group quests done with my druid in game. She's level 70 now, and quite fun. Only, she's geared to be full DPS kitty. Just lot's of damage, and some spot healing if needed. No tanking for her, though I did make her a nice tanking set - so someday she just might tank somewhere in bear form. But, like always - the last few evenings, I haven't really been in the mood to log into game.

I was fully enjoying doing the new dailies with my warlock, and now the druid. But - at some point, I just stop. No reason really. I just stop. Eh...love hate relationship with WoW, like I've always said. I don't think John will ever have any hate for the game...it's all love for him. :P

And, that's it...time to face the day. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts