What's new pussycat?

It's been a pretty busy few weeks. Probably longer than a few weeks.

Work keeps me busy after any holiday, so I was somewhat swamped for two weeks.

We've been going to the gym.
I've been scrapbooking.
I've been playing WoW with my son, and my brother.

(Tonight, my brother, and I, made new characters. He is playing a Night Elf hunter named Hemispheres, and I'm playing another Night Elf druid, named Amalica. This druid, will be balance spec. My high level druid is feral, and I don't want to change anything about her. )

Let's see...what else? Oh, we're going on vacation end of May, early June. Where? The usual, Disney World. Are we addicts? You bet. My brother, and sis-in-law will come meet us for the weekend, and hopefully dad will drive over, too.

It's just been busy. I haven't been in the mood to update this thing, really. But, meh..here I am.

Anyway - off to bed, after I check myspace.

nighty!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i iz watchin u

Popular Posts