I've been busy

In reality, a four day weekend isn't as long as you'd think. ;)

It's now Sunday, and tomorrow we're back to business as usual. School for the kids, and work for me. When we want time to fly by, it doesn't...and when we want time to go slow, it flys right past.

On Thanksgiving, we had a nice quiet day at home. As planned. I did a ton of purging - and cleaning. 10 bags of clothing that either doesn't fit, or just isn't liked, went to the clothing bin at the church. 5 bags of garbage went out. Clothing that had holes, or rips, or faded ugly.....in the garbage.

Friday - I didn't do much. I planned to do something - but, ended up just going through pictures, and spending time with the boys while Jen worked. Oh, Joey and I ran to Wal-Mart for cleaning supplies. Friday night, I installed Diablo 2 on my computer, and played for a while. I leveled a new character up to 16. Fun stuff - and so very different from playing WoW.

On Saturday, Steve and I went out shopping. We had a nice day, and then came back to the house. Picked Jen up from work at 2pm, and took a drive to Michaels, and Target. I also decided to put up the Christmas tree. So, it's up, and lighted, and all decorated. The only thing I need to do, is get a tree skirt. I had one - but - it's gone, I can't find it anywhere.

So, that'll be my mission for today, I think. Finding, and buying, a tree skirt that I like. One that matches the colors of the tree decorations.

I would still like a few days off, but, who wouldn't?

*hugs*

Comments

Popular Posts