On a lazy Sunday afternoon....

I've been sitting around, in between doing menial household chores. The laundry, the dishes, mating socks *yuck* - checking out my favorite sites on the web,

......logged into WoW, thought I'd play my little blood elf. Logging into that game, doesn't even spark an interest at the current time. It's kind of sad, in a way. I was *so* in love with the game again, when the expansion came out, and now two months later, not so much....not at all. I'm half tempted to cancel my subscription, but, I can't do that. My son has his current favorite on my account. His warrior, who is almost 40. So, I can't cancel on him.

We had talked so much about playing together, and I can't even muster up the interest to play from the beginning, even with him. I feel pretty bad about that. I'm going to have to push myself to do it, not for me, for him. I love that he's so interested in the game, and he knows so much about it. It's really pretty impressive, when someone will ask where a certain item can be found, and he knows the answers. He wants to play today, but, he was on the computer for way too long playing yesterday. So, today, no gaming for him. (The result, is a grumpy, cranky child...withdrawals? hmmmm)

I think I'm going to get my beef stew cooking, and then make a bowl of popcorn and go drag him into watching a chick flick with me. Maybe a DVD, or Titanic, which is on one of the channels starting at 4pm. My other two children are busy with their own things....happy in their rooms.

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts