WoW

I'm looking into moving my son's level 37 warrior off of my account, to the other account that we have. That way, he can play that character with me. So, in light of this, I'm going to work on leveling up my priest. She's currently shy of level 33. At least then we can play together doing some fun stuff. He doesn't get that much time to play, but, with summer coming up - he'll get more time than usual.

I've also asked customer service if someone who has the US version of the game living in Europe can play on the US servers, and the answer is yes. *yay* I'm not sure where the information came from that it wasn't possible, and was even an offence worthy of banning. I am glad that this is incorrect, though.

Anyway - I'm going to go through the backpacks on my priest and make some room for questing. Her Robe of Power is also ready for her to ding 33. :)

Comments

Popular Posts