Should have, but, instead...

Today, I should have done a lot of things. But, instead, I got up around 10:30, then had a cup of hot tea. I started cleaning my computer desk (what a mess), dusted, vacuumed, and then......

I logged into WoW. As soon as I logged in, I got an invite from Fabled, to where? I wasn't sure. I accepted...and asked in guild chat, "So...where am I going. :oP" He lol'd, and said ZG. So...on my way I went.

My first time in ZG, I was pretty lucky. I got the Fang of Venoxis, the Belt of Untapped Power, and the Cloak of the Hakkari Worshippers. This time around, I think my dice were broken. Pissed me off, that some guy won the next 5 rolls in a row on coins and bijou's. PITA!! But, that's open rolling on items. :) The items that dropped this time around weren't as nice as the first time I went. But, that's what happens sometimes. I walked out of there with one bijou, and quest items that I needed. So, all in all, it wasn't such a bad run. I'm glad that Fabled called it when he did, though. My head was starting to hurt like hell, and I was ready to quit.

By then, it was 5pm or so. We had a small dinner, just soup and sandwiches. Then, I dusted the furniture in the livingroom while watching You've Got Mail, and then I put in Titanic. Joey is sleeping already. His throat hurts, and he's feeling pretty miserable. I gave him a dose of Nyquil, and went to check on him half an hour later, and he was out cold.

I'm really not in the mood for company on Monday. :( I wish I could cancel, but, that wouldn't be fair, now would it? I'll grin and bear it. Yay.

Comments

Popular Posts