So, I went to the scrapbook store today...

Yes, I did. Did you expect me not to? :)

I went to work, and kept my eye on the time. Straightened and put out the rest of the Christmas backstock that I had. Stashed my new product, and clocked out. Hopped in the car and took off for the store. :) I kept looking at the time, because I had promised Joey that I'd pick him up after 7th period.

I was doing calculations in my mind, if it's 12:30, and I need to get him by 1:30ish, do I have enough time to get there and back? I know it wasn't very smart, but, I rushed there....the traffic in certain zones was a bit of a pain, but, I made it there in 15 minutes, shopped, got what I wanted, and even some of what was new, even though I hadn't planned to get it, paid, and then got back in the car to drive to the school.

I made it to the school by 1:32. Not so bad. But, not so smart to rush like that. Not with all the people on the roadways holiday shopping.

I'll start the little chipboard album later, looking forward to that. Maybe I'll post pics when it's done. :)

*wave*

Comments

Popular Posts