Christmas holiday, 2006, comes to a close.

I took down the Christmas tree tonight.

I had thought about doing it a few nights ago, but, decided to leave it up a few more days. Tonight, I walked over to it, and just started taking ornaments off, and putting them away. Before I knew it, the tree was down, and packed away. Lights, ornaments...all away. The rest of the Christmas decorations around the house will get put away this week. But, the biggest decoration is gone.

It's kind of sad to put away Christmas, but, at the same time, it's a good feeling. Now, I can get organized, and prepare for the painting, and stuff that I want to do. I'm really looking forward to that!

The kids are in bed, and sleeping. Tomorrow morning, we are back to getting up at 6:30am. It's not going to be fun. :oP I will work tomorrow. Maybe I'll make it a short day. I'll do my Christmas credit, and put away whatever order is there, and then leave. I really don't know, yet. I'll decide when I get there.

Comments

Popular Posts