I hate mornings...

Well, not really. Afterall, it's the start of a new day, and each day is great. Usually. :)

But, the morning itself, is what I don't like. The alarm going off at 6:15am. Who invented the snooze button? It's both a charm, and a curse. Sometimes, I use that sucker for half an hour. Other times, I get by with one snooze. The last few days, it's been used a lot. That's probably also a result of the late nights I've been keeping. Though, the last two nights I was in bed by 11:15. Still, this morning, I am so very tired.

I drove my son to school wearing my flannel pj's I got for Christmas. White, with pink, and blue snowflakes, all of varying sizes. :) cute... I wonder what a cop would say, were I to get a ticket for speeding, or some other reason. Ah well...whatever. At least I'm warm and comfy...

Comments

Popular Posts