So.. lot's of stuff....

The last couple of days I've been busy.

It's a new week, and the usual daily chores are on tap. Getting up early, going to bed at a somewhat decent hour *ha*.

I've been playing Autumna on Stormreaver, and she's 19 now. Most of that was accomplished on Monday, since Sunday I ended up relaxing on the sofa almost all day while my son played his characters on Terenas. I decided to lift his grounding a little early.... :) It's been fun playing on a server where I have a bunch of people I know, yet, at the same time, it's like being on a completely new server. On Terenas, whenever I start a new character, I have a stockpile of gold to buy whatever I need. On Stormreaver, it's not that simple. I have ~40g, but, that's nowhere near the almost 1kg on Terenas. :oP I just have to be frugal on purchases for Autumna, it's been working out so far.

Today, I logged in to Terenas, on Sassenach, to check out the Dark Portal event. Fun stuff....thank goodness for AOE, and for flagged horde! Fun, fun, fun!! There are some horde toons that I'd take great pleasure in killing - if only they'd log on. But, that's not going to happen, oh well. /shrug In order to get my 6 needed kills, I went to the top of the stairs, right outside the portal, and set my Felguard on aggressive. Luckily he grabbed the guards I needed to complete the quest for myself, and a guildmate.

Too bad I won't be able to enjoy this event on Stormreaver right now. I guess I could with Ribbon, but, I'm not even going to bother trying. Anywho - next week The Burning Crusades is going to be released, and I'll be buying it bright and early. Can't wait!

Steve and I have been doing shopping, getting things ready for the trip to Disney. I have to make an appointment for a haircut, and I want to buy a new pair of sneakers. It's a little difficult to find shorts in the stores now, so online shopping has been my friend. But - I think I'll be good with what I have.

Gosh, how I can't wait to get on that plane and leave for a short vacation. I need it.

Last night, I filed the FAFSA form for Jen. We're waiting to hear back from the schools she has applied to. It's amazing to think that in ~6 months, she'll be a high school graduate, and preparing to enter her first year in college. Kind of scary, pretty darn exciting. But, at the same time, I'm sad. I miss those baby days....sometimes so damn much, you can't even begin to imagine.

Anyway...that's what's new at the nut house.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts