Monday, January 1, 2007

The last two days.

I've played more WoW in the last two days, than I have in the last two months.

Friday night, I played on WildOrchid, with Brekkar (the guild master's brother) until midnight. We had fun in the Western Plaguelands. He was my protector, and a good one at that. :) We were both tired, and agreed to call it a night. After we said goodnight, I chatted with Twisty, on Yahoo, until 3:30am *gasp*. I haven't seen that time on the clock in sooo long.

Saturday morning, I got up around 11am *hehe* made tea, and then logged back into WoW. Steve and I were going shopping, so I had to hurry up and get ready. Once I was back home, I changed clothes, and then logged back into the game. I hunted/quested in Un'Goro, and went from level 50, to two bubbles from 52 in one day. While playing, Brekkar and I were chatting about our hobbies. We had a nice little chat, while I was working on my hunter quest in Azshara (pain in the ass quest that it is!) All I have left to do is visit Sunken Temple, and kill Morphaz, though.

This morning (Sunday) I got up at 10:30, and logged right into the game and went to WPL to get my last two bubbles of xp for level 52. Went back to IF, trained, and put on all my new gear. Then, I got ready, and went out with Jen, and John for a while. Joey was home resting, poor guy has been fighting a cold all week, and the last two days have been miserable for him. When we were home, I changed, and then logged back into the game while the kids were doing their own thing.

Vacation is almost over, though...and staying up late is going to stop, and fast. I've been up every night this week til at least 3am. So not normal for me anymore. I'm in bed no later than midnight usually. But, for some reason, I've been up way too late.

I've been suffering this week, too. I never refilled my prescription for my water pill, and let it expire. Of course, the doctor wanted me to come in for a visit(the day before Christmas Eve), before he'd call another script in. But, I was too busy, and didn't make time. As a result, my hands are so puffy, and my head has been hurting like a bitch all week. My eyes have been itchy, and so irritated, too. Not good....I'll call and get there this coming week.

No comments: